Wednesday, August 24, 2005

What a day yesterday was! I'm not impressed with Arbonne at all at this point. On Monday, I sent their customer service an e-mail at 3:30 pm stating I wanted to cancel my order that was being processed. According to their order forms, buyers have 3 business days from the date of purchase to cancel an order. When I looked my order up on their website, it was placed Friday at 11 pm - good because I thought I ordered everything Thursday! Anyway that means I was on Day 1 of the cancellation period, meaning canceling my order should be no big deal.

So yesterday, I had not gotten a reply from anyone there by 11 a.m., so I decided to try and call their customer service at 1-800-ARBONNE., I sat on hold for 26 before my cordless phone decided to die on me. I figured maybe they were just really busy at that time and I would try back again later. I went ahead and sent another e-mail to customer service, just in case they didn't get my first one since I'm now on day 2 of the cancellation period.

So it's now 3 pm, I still haven't heard a word from them so I decided to try and call again. This time I waited on hold for 20 minutes, but had to hang up because I had an incoming call. By now, I'm starting to get a little bit irritated. I want to call them and tell them to shove their stuff up their ass at this point (Remember - I'm pregnant with raging hormones lol). So I send them ANOTHER e-mail. Basically at this point, I tell them if they don't cancel my order, I will be putting a chargeback through my credit card company.

Now it's 6 pm....STILL NO RESPONSE from Arbonne. So I whip out the cell phone while I'm out with the family for dinner. I plug in the ear piece and sit on hold for a total of 28 minutes. At this point I figure I will call back and say I want to place an order just to see how quick they answer (Instead of saying I have an order inqury). Wow, at least if someone calls to say they want to place an order, they are told that they are experiencing very high call volume. You get NOTHING if your calling for any other reason. I only waited on hold for 10 minutes at this point and gave up. I figured that they obviously NEVER answer the phone now.

We get home from dinner and I check my e-mail, and I just about went through the roof when I saw what they sent me:

"We appreciate the time you have taken to e-mail us. Please know that I have reviewed order, 18049940, and it appears that this order is already in the process of being packaged and shipped out to you.

Therefore, we are unable to cancel this order. Should you no longer want the products you ordered, simply refuse the package when delivery is attempted. The order will then be returned to us and a refund processed.

Again, we appreciate the time you have taken to e-mail us, and for your interest in Arbonne International. Should you have any further questions, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us either via e-mail or at the number listed below.

You may reach our Field Support Representatives, Monday thru Friday, 6am-6pm PST. And Saturdays from 6am-3pm at 1-800-Arbonne.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,


Sherry Foley
Customer Service E-mail Representative
http://www.arbonne.com/
1-800-Arbonne
"

WHAT THE HELL!!!!! What really amazes me is the fact that when I login to their stats site, it shows no tracking number or anything at this point. I think they do this deliberately, hoping that people will change their mind once they receive their products. NOT THIS BITCH. I hope to god that when the UPS man drops off their stuff, my dog pisses all over the boxes at this point (and if she don't I will make sure she does!)

At this point, this experiment is ENDING. I would not recommend ANYONE sell, buy or invest ANY of their time and money into this ridiculous company. I tried to be unbiased, and fair, but when you are treated like this by ANY company, I would tell you to run the other way PERIOD.


Anyone have any suggestions on my next mlm experiment? Let me know!

16 Comments:

Blogger joeyammons4643 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

12:00 AM  
Blogger Johnjon said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about email internet marketing service You should check it out sometime.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Danny White said...

Nice blog! I have a free latest lead marketing technology traffic site I thought you and your visitors might like.

Click on free latest lead marketing technology traffic to check it out. free latest lead marketing technology traffic

1:21 AM  
Blogger TWPAdmin said...

"I just came across your blog about ebay free powerseller shippingand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** ebay free powerseller shipping so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

1:17 AM  
Blogger Goji Juice said...

Hello all... are you pro-choice or pro-life? Why not Pro-Free-Life? Promote a healthy life and make big money with Himalayan Goji juice.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Ty Tribble said...

Hmmm. Where did you come up with the name, The MLM Experiment?

Here maybe?

http://mlmblog.typepad.com/vemma/

9:12 PM  
Blogger Marketing man said...

You have nice blog here! If you are interested, go see my site traffic traffic trafficsource.us web related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a business franchise home safelist site/blog. It pretty much covers business franchise home safelist related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

8:44 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I have a adwords seo related website, which informs you about useful ebooks about how to use Google Adwords in a more skilful way

1:58 PM  
Blogger Johnjon said...

Yo, This blog is pretty neat. You should check out mine sometime. It pretty much covers san diego classified ads related stuff.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a katrinas safelist site/blog. It pretty much covers katrinas safelist related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

2:21 AM  
Blogger Johnjon said...

Yo, This blog is pretty neat. You should check out mine sometime. It pretty much covers seo tool related stuff.

6:33 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Good blog but without free internet advertising you have little chance of selling anything.

1:52 AM  
Blogger Johnjon said...

Yo, This blog is pretty neat. You should check out mine sometime. It pretty much covers business home make money online opportunity shopping related stuff.

9:58 AM  
Blogger louisharolds8054 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

12:19 AM  
Blogger megangilbert60948343 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home